I opened up Xmas gifts with the roomie last night. My gifts were all baking themed. I received the following:
- a new vegan cookie cookbook: The vegan cookie connoisseur from the lady at this website
- a madeleine pan
I am really excited to bake up some fresh madeleines. They are so expensive at stores so I figure that means they are going to be a pain to make, but I am up to the challenge. Since I am moving this week I have decided that I will christen my new oven with these cookies.
A few days before xmas, my best buddy Joseph and I had breakfast together and exchanged gifts. He presented me with a Trader Joe's bag full of baking necessities. There was flour and chocolate chips, a bag of peanut flour and a TJ's gift card. I am trying to come up with what to make with the peanut flour. Obviously it will be some kind of peanut butter cookie.
Now all this baking paraphernalia says two things to me. 1. My friends know that this is something that I really like to do. How nice that they have paid attention. 2. They all want to benefit from this hobby. Nothing like giving a gift that is partially for you too.
No comments:
Post a Comment