Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vegan Blueberry Nutmeg breakfast muffins

I found a new cookbook and have decided that I must own it.  Vegan Diner has good recipes with standard ingredients.  It supplied the recipe for these (as well as a great vegan country gravy that was pretty close to the standard meat version. Buy the book. Try it out. You won't be sorry.)

Now on to the muffins.


These were pretty quick to make.  I woke up at 6:30 and didn't feel like going to work so early so I decided to bake up some breakfast.  Flax meal is the only non-standard ingredient in them.  The recipe called for a cup of berries and I had a package with more, so I just threw them all in them. They ended up being more berry then muffin. Still delicious, if you like berries, and if not, why make these?


I am adding them to my everyday recipes - meaning that I will make them again and probably pretty frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment